Monday, July 13, 2020

The Peculiar Panacea

Hello there!
My name is Baseetoh Oreoluwa Davies. Also known as Peculiar Panacea. I am a graduate of Mass Communication from the prestigious Lagos State University. I am a broadcast journalist, a researcher, an entrepreneur (C.E.O of Peculiar collections), a Muslimah, a proud wife of loving husband, and a caring mother. I am a social reformer, a teen lover.

In a bid to reform the society in my own little way, I see it as a priority to focus on a segment of people in the society, who are being given little attention by the society at large. Eager to know who those set of people are? Then join me on my social media platforms as I unveil who they are, how we all can work together to help them and how helping them will help reform and save our society from complete degradation.

Don't forget to join my social media platforms: Blog@daviesbaseetoh.blogspot.com
Facebook@ Baseetoh Oreoluwa Davies Daud
Instagram @ daviesoreoluwa
Twitter@ OBaasitah

Thanks in anticipation of working together to make our society better.

No comments:

Post a Comment